Role: Presentation Specialist
Role Description: The Presentation Specialist would need to have at least 3 years of experience. This Candidate must have design work demonstrating experience with infographics (data analysis and data visualization).
- Develop and design presentations—primarily in PowerPoint—that advance key business objectives and tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides.
- Developing slides for critical Board of Director's presentation must be able to interpret complex concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand graphs, charts, and visual graphics.
- Will distill clear messaging while incorporating smart visual solutions that make a difference at high-stakes meetings that affect major business decisions.
- Responsible to develop and maintain customized templates and graphics to ensure a consistent “look and feel” for the department.
-Draft, consult for and proofread PowerPoint presentations that advance key business objectives
- Use data analysis, graphic design, and appropriate graphics and technology tools to present information in a way that is accurate, accessible, and appealing
- Develop and maintain customized templates and graphics to ensure a consistent “look and feel” for the department, and provide training for use.
- Innate creativity and artistic background.
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint 2010.
- Experience with infographics (data analysis and data visualization).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver).
- Understanding of corporate branding.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines.
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹302/hour for this job
Hi, if you want to save time and money, you may build your documents here – [login to view URL] If you still need a Designer's assistance, claim for it in the chat, and I'll help you.