I am looking for a new logo and web page header
I want the new logo and web page head to retain the same dimensions as now at [url removed, login to view] , except that I would like the head to bleed off the page to the left and right.
The new logo would be an circle, tipped back to appear as an oval, slanted upward, with a yellow happy face on it. The happy face would be in 3D like a convex surface (see the "submit" button in the left margin at [url removed, login to view] . Bent around the happy face would be a chrome square tube.
• I need this logo in a print-quality file for letterhead, etc. (transparent background)
• I need this as a bullet-point icon (possibly)
• I need this as part of a flash web page head (see below)
I would like a model of the oval first, to agree on the correct angles of tipping, slanting and swiveling, before designing the details.
Flash web page head:
When a visitor visits the web page, the happy face should tilted slightly to the lower left (15 degrees?). The whole head should be somewhat darkened by shadow. In the space of 5 seconds, the logo should swivel so that it is tilting slightly to the upper right (15 degrees?). As it swivels, it lights up and radiates light onto the head section, and remains like that for the remainder of the surfer's visit to that page. As it swivels, the chrome should shimmer or sparkle or whatever chrome does when the angle changes.
The head composite image should:
• Have the section title on it, preferably in text as it is now (Can we place text over a flash image?)
• Reflect technology to a small degree, to reflect the SEO side of our business
• Reflect profits to a medium degree.
• Reflect happy, satisfied customers to a large extent.
• Possibly include some manuscript-style text as part of the composite image , to reflect the book-writing/editing side of our business
• Be optimized for quick loading.
Please note: after establishing a price, I am willing to exchnage for SEO or writing services at a favorable rate. If this option is chosen, I will still pick up the tab for GetAFreelancer's commission on this, based on the bid price, to be fair to the system.
If there are any questions, please ask.