We are a consulting firm making a presentation to the senior management of a client who is considering offshore outsourcing (call center) to either Algeria or Bulgaria. We are required to evaluate which geography the client should offshore and make a recommendation on which of these locations is most suitable.
We have researched both countries based on the popular ‘Farrell's HBR 2006 criteria’ and come up with several findings of both countries.
We need a professional powerpoint presentation that will reflect all our findings CLEARLY. The presentation should outline our analysis of the two offshoring locations, based on Farell’s (2006) criteria, including our final recommendation.
We will provide you with a draft report containing all information in a word/pdf document. The scope of this job will cover the following:
- Highlight for each location (based on the report) the relevant factors based on Farrell's HBR 2006 criteria
- Highlight factors pertaining to the geography selection and vendor capabilities for each of the geography selection.
- Highlight detailed, relevant data on geopolitical, economic, and human factors for each country (particular attention should be paid to education level, costs, and size of the relevant workforce).
- The presentation should pay particular emphasis on our argument for recommending the chosen location over the other.
- The presentation should be highly graphic and visual (please show some creativity in this aspect and not use regular inbuilt PowerPoint graphics) but also professional, clear, simple and easy to follow. *Please be prepared to show samples of previous related work done.
- Analytical skills will be needed to analyse the information provided in the word document as you cannot just copy and paste information provided in the document. We will appreciate constant communication especially for clarifying anything on the document to aid your design and layout of the presentation.
- We are time-bound and may not have sufficient time to correct or redo the slides, we need someone who can pay attention to details and is able to make the presentation error-free and reflect the findings given as CLEARLY as possible.
- The number of slides should not be more than 10.
- We need the final presentation slides not later than 12:00 hrs (GMT), 2nd December 2018.
- Please be prepared to make any corrections in the event we feel you have not clearly communicated any points.
- Should be reasonably priced.
Finally please be as creative as possible.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $74 for this job
Hello! We are a consulting firm making a presentation to the senior management of a client who is considering offshore outsourcing (call center) to either Algeria or Bulgaria. We are required to evalu... Read More