Website redesign and development
1. Adding the functionality and improving existing functionalities.
2. Adding the social media API like Facebook, Twitter, Google etc for booking and login purposes to let the user search.
3. Using the interactive Australia map to search Australian state-based searches
4. Interactive design for using searches based on tasks, skill list etc,
5. Deliver of project by the first week of December – strictly
6. Fixing of email report based on Free Assessment data compilation
7. Adding state availability of any occupation on the frontend ( just above 75% and 95%)
8. Clean professional look based on the template selected and the backend to update the data at the various parts of the front-page for eg: news, latest updates, testimonials
9. The ability to have data feed on from company’s Facebook feed.
10. Modernise the booking handing and Free Assessment payment gateway to make it easier to pay and enhancing the overall user experience which includes responsive on multiple platforms
11. Adding other elements and/or functionality previously agreed upon which should allow deviation or amendments of the plans as the needs change from time to time.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $449 for this job
Check our many good reviews from our satisfied customers in software and websites development. We will make you happy Relevant Skills and Experience developer Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.