We have an old WordPress website using an outdated non-Avada template. The website's content is in Spanish.
This time the update should be done using the Avada Theme.
The developer must be able to update the current WordPress website (posts, pages, intake forms, etc.) by setting up Avada and its corresponding plugins. The website logo is already on the current website.
The site has Posts, Pages, Images, and Intake Forms and we need to preserve all of its content during the update process.
A. About the website:
1. The website provides legal information for people that sustain damages/injuries in motor vehicle accidents, slip & falls, and medical malpractice. The end user finds information on how to hire a lawyer and/or file a complaint about their damages and fill out a form describing the matter which will be analyzed by a lawyer.
B. Developer-Designer Requirements:
1. Should be proficient in WordPress and Avada Theme with at least 2 years of experience in said platforms.
2. Should upgrade all Posts, Pages, and Forms to the new Avada theme.
3. Should make sure the site is fast and SEO friendly.
4. Should agree that the project will be done under a confidentiality agreement and will not leak any details related to the project to any third-parties.
5. Should communicate effectively in Spanish and/or English. (Prefers Spanish).
6. Should prove Avada proficiency by showing other Avada works done.
7. The time frame to complete the project: 15 days.
8. Should be responsible and professional.
9. Should be available via chat, Skype (or similar) and email.
10. Should provide an easy-to-follow Instructions Manual so that we can quickly modify all Posts, Pages, and Forms without having to contact the Developer.
11. Should be proficient in graphic designing.
C. End-Product Requirements:
1. The site should be fast.
2. The site should be SEO friendly. (The site is currently in Google's first page for relevant keywords and the position should be preserved).
3. The site should look clean and professional. (it's a legal-related website).
4. The website's colors should match with the website's logo colors.
5. No copycats. The site should be unique and should avoid copyright violations.
6. The site should be Fully Responsive.
7. The site connection should be Secure (URL Lock). Currently is not secure.
8. Most (not all) Avada interactive (professional looking) features should be implemented.
9. The new design created by the developer-designer should be very professional considering that the site should look high-end and trustable to the public. (NOTE: If the new design fails to look trustable to the end user, it will definitely affect the project purpose and no funds will be released).
Will provide login credentials to the website hosting environment to the selected Developer.
76 freelancers are bidding on average $527 for this job
Hi, I'm Anna from WebCapitan. We have great experience in design and development and we will fulfill this project according to your requirements Let's chat to discuss the details of your project
Ready to work with you, we will provide you high quality design with multiple concepts and once you approve the design we will implement to avada..let me know if you are intrested to work with us?