The website is already up and running for many years and it is outdated. Currently, it’s primarily an information blog.
The goal is a site that makes money, drive new online coaching clients to me, and tight in heavily with social media, Buffer, and Hootsuite marketing.
I don’t want a whole new website if possible. I would like to update what I have started.
I envision a website [site] that has is a trending-sell site yet informative design where everything is easy to find and see. They call this a card layout with image tiles to each area from the home page.
Things The Site Needs To Do:
1. be totally mobile responsive on ALL devices currently – apple and android.
2. sell things. I would need a template page and a page with my book on it. I will need to be able to add more things for sell using the template page and a main selling page.
3. educate through articles. The articles are there now and just need a blog link on one of the cards.
4. lead capture pages and/or landing pages. Need a template as well in case I decide to add more capture pages. We need landing pages of weight loss Online Coaching, Mind-Body Online Coaching, Men’s Online Coaching, Women’s Online Coaching, Wellness & Lifestyle Online Coaching.
5. converting pages. These pages work with the capture pages and the lead landing pages which capture information. They can buy the coaching. A page with all our programs, and individual pages.
6. SEO online page, plugins, structure with rss feed and sitemap.
7. a menu bar at top and a bar at the bottom with disclaimer, rss, policies, etc required by Google etc. Also a home link.
8. Make sure all social marketing is linked. [Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram, groups/pages]
The website template needs to be:
• Easy to update and simple for me to make changes and add to. In the past custom templates made me dependent on the designer and I don’t want that relationship. I want a simple design that I can update and maintain.
• Easy to find everything on the back end. Special code for headers and other on page things ‘hidden’ in rel= boxes or css don’t work for me unless you supply full instructions and templates for all the styles of pages we’re using on this website including posts and pages.
• Must load quickly for the consumer
• Be modern and follow the trending guideline for sites and ecom sites that are NOT retail but are geared toward buying a brand, workshop, books, coaching….
• Eye appeal where the public [and google] can tell exactly what the site is about and how to find what they are looking for. If they want to buy my book great! If they want to sign up for a free class – super! If they want to find out more -excellent. Ready to buy coaching – buy here now! This kind of ease and eye appeal.
I am happy to give you the url if you contact me. I want a bid for the entire job. I need to know the full cost, and your ideas and thoughts.
Again review the site and see how you can integrate your idea and what you feel the time and cost would be. It has the content just needs updated and a change of direction!
I have listed the starting bid range