Refine an existing logo and provide its specifications. Choosing the right font type, size and colors requires creativity and not a task for someone that quickly generates logos. I am looking for a designer with true high-profile company experience. We already have the logo. Looking for final refinements. This logo is for a Beauty and Fashion Brand. You must:
1) Not change the elements of the logo. Adjust the element’s size and spacing to add proportions in spacing of design items. Balance is required, and measurements must be provided.
2) Choose a font for the text that fits the main elements of the logo. The chosen font must be balanced within the logo design. Use a font with as few curvatures as possible. No script, bold is accepted. Avoid the most commonly used fonts. Make sure the font is legible when scaled down. Use only one font type.
3) Balance the elements and text of the logo using equal space proportions and provide measurements.
4) You may adjust the red and blue colors to create a better color balance. So, the Red can be a different red and the blue a different blue. The adjustments to the color needs to stipulate the Pantone numbers or code. Remember that the logo is for Beauty and Fashion Brand.
5) Use Illustrator for the final output and include vector measurements, Font type and size and Pantone color codes.
6) I need 3 renditions of the logo: 1) in color over white, 2) in black over white 3) and in white over black.
7) I am attaching a template for font specification. I need a quote to produce a similar document.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $87 for this job
Hi, I am interested, will like to discuss more about the project, I have read the description and checked the reference file too. Thanks Regards: M. Farrukh