This project is to update the artwork of an existing gift-box, to fit a new box cutter shape. The existing artwork is provided in PDF format, and the output must also be PDF.
There are two files attached to this project: an "Ely Gin" (EG) gift box and an "Octagon Vodka" (OV) gift box. It is the OV box that is to be updated, to match the shape of the EG box. The formatting cues are to be taken from the OV box.
* The "boxing clever" text from EG can be transferred directly to the new OV box, with the exception that "gins" must be changed to "vodkas", and "Ely Gin HQ" to "Octagon Vodka HQ".
* The FB, Twitter and Instagram handle on the box back remains @elyginco.
* The "what makes this product so good" text from EG can be transferred directly to the new OV box, simply changing "top-quality gin" to "top-quality vodka". The reference to Sloe Gin can remain as-is.
* I think the background colour of the box can be the same grey for both EG and OV, but I'll take suggestions on that one.
* The version number for the new box (shown currently as 2018/01) will be 2019/01. The text for the serving suggestions can be copied unchanged from the existing OV box.
The new OV box is printed in full colour (the old one is black on white). I would like to take advantage of this colour option; if you could imagine a coloured border or suitable subtle coloured decoration for the new box, that would be very useful.
The styling cues for Octagon Vodka can be found here: www.OctagonVodka.co.uk.
I have further work after this and I would like to start a long-term relationship.