I am looking for research and simple graphic design work.
1. Research: I have a list of garage door manufacturers models. I would like the image of the connection terminals of each model.
2. Research: I would like to add to my list if there are any models missing
3. Graphic work: for each image of the connection terminals, I would like to show the 2 terminals our product will connect to.
See attached examples:
1. [login to view URL] : list of openers by manufacturer. 2 sheets, one for USA and the sheet is for the rest
2. [login to view URL]: example manual
3. [login to view URL]: example graphic work Graphic work description: If you open [login to view URL] and go to page 16, notice the illustration of the terminals of the garage door opener. The 2 wires from the wall button goes to terminal 1 and 2. Just need to draw an arrow showing that those are the 2 terminals to connect to. see [login to view URL] as example.
1. Image of each opener model with the correct terminal indicated stored in the manufacturer folder.
2. In the [login to view URL] spreadsheet, fill in the location of the image for each model. Example: chamberlain/[login to view URL]
There are about 480 models in the US and 360 models outside of US. So in total, there should be about 850 images with the excel spreadsheet updated.
Please provide quote accordingly.
To qualify for the project, you must demonstrate you have the capacity to do this by doing 1 sample.
if you would like this project, you will need to provide a sample test:
1. Find the manual for Chamberlain HD200D
2. From the manual, create a image similar to the sample I provided in my proposal.
3. Send me the image.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $397 for this job
Hey, I would like to complete your project. I'm a graphic designer having 4 years experience. I'm self employed, reliable and proficient in Adobe's Photoshop, In Design and illustrator software. Thank You.