Eyes of Power LLC
Website design & development details.
Technical / Management:
• The site will be built on Wordpress CMS.
• Technology: HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Adobe Photoshop, JS, Bootstrap, MySQL, PHP.
• Account setup with Wordpress.
• Template Designing & Integration.
• Google analytics integration.
• Sitemap creation
• Add social liking and connection buttons.
• The site will include a robust blog for posting current news and content, which will increase credibility, engagement and SEO.
• Responsive mobile and tablet.
• Cross browser testing.
• Server configuration and launch.
• Set up the web hosting account.
• Gather content and photography from existing site.
• UI/UX design.
• Content population.
• Template programming.
• Server configuration.
Milestone 1 Tasks:
• Set up hosting, using the current one company already has and use as a demo to begin working.
• Find a theme from theme forest.
• Wordpress setup and installation on demo/production server
• Design website according instructions and reference site on the theme we are about to buy.
• Theme installation and content population
• Banner design
Payment: $ 50
Milestone 2 Tasks:
• Newsletter sign up installation (Mailchimp sign-up will be done by hiring manager)
• ECommerce/shopping cart integration
• Submit website in Google and creating Google web master account
• Google analytics integration
• Custom gallery installation for adding videos, audios, virtual courses and images.
• Newsletter setup
• Social media account setup and integration with website.
Payment: $ 50
Milestone 3 Tasks:
• Custom web form integration
• Live chat installation
• SSL installation
• Stress test games and quizzes integration
• Multilanguage Google translator installation
• Wordpress membership system installation
• Wordpress forum system installation (locate the best plugin available in the market and ensure that it works properly)
Payment: $ final payment of $150 to total a payment of $250 for completed project
3-4 weeks for design, development and custom features installations.
• All the source codes to be owned by hiring manager
• All future maintenance will be provided at a discount rate of $7.50/hour
• 1 week free maintenance upon completion of the website.
Additional Details from original job posting
I have a current website that is being hosted on another domain and I would like to have it my own domain and server. I tried to create my own website on WIX but the features are limited to what I am looking for.
I am currently seeking for a Responsive WordPress Website Developer to help me with my website.
Below are the things I am expecting from you to determine the success of this project:
1. Assist me in setting up my own domain and hosting account.
2. Assist me in choosing a theme for my website from[login to view URL]
3. Get as much content from my old website ( [login to view URL] ) and ( [login to view URL] ) to be used on most pages
4. Website must allow visitors to schedule an appointment
5. Clients must be able to access their accounts, send messages, access journal and share files
6. Add a multi-language feature
7. Add Video, Media, Photos to the website
Here's a website that I really like and has most of the features I wanted to add to my own website: [login to view URL]
Features to be added in the near future:
- add ability to sign-up/purchase services (attached is an outline of the company and services offered.)
- add a web app that allows visitors/clients to take stress test game/quizzes
31 freelancers are bidding on average $654 for this job
Hello Sir, i have gone through your requirement can we discuss some briefly. I am an expert with wordpress, magento and corephp. Have experience with more than 50 websites, thanks