Looking for an inspired and creative graphic designer to help us visualize an artistic survey. In the survey, we asked people to submit their voices and a photo. From there we will turn their media into an audiogram, and some still image quotes to post on Instagram and around the web. We need YOU to help us design and conceptualize the visual aspect of the Instagram posts and audiograms (you will NOT be responsible for the animation of the audiogram, only the visualizing of the still images.)
Our initial request is for around 117 to 126 Instagram post images that work together like a total and continuing puzzle/collage with varying themes and flows that provide different visual experiences, but that are still COHESIVE in nature. (Please refer to some of the attached images for reference of what I mean.)
We will provide scans of the storyboard that we've drawn out for the first sequence of 45 posts, then update the storyboard as we continue along.
Here are some additional details about the project:
- You will need to be comfortable working from a basic, yet detailed creative brief with some guidance and a fair degree of creative freedom.
- The designs should be part of a total Instagram puzzle/theme that we can perpetuate on our Instagram profile and continue to iterate over time.
- We want the design to be based on the Material/Fluid/Dynamic design style using the color palettes and creative guidance that we provide.
- The tiles will each need to stand on their own, but they will still be a collective group of tiles as well.
- On some levels, the tiles will be centered around a central quote in text, which should be creatively stylized and placed across the design in a creative way. This could be across all of the tiles, or only just some.
- The central idea that we're going with is a signature wall or post wall where a collective of people have signed or shared their ideas about a central idea. We want it to feel something like a community of people coming together to discuss the central quote.
- You will have some creative freedom and can choose the initial fonts and such, but in the end, we will help with determining fonts, colors, and such.
- The attached graphics are just some graphics for inspiration. We DO NOT want to copy these, we just like them and feel that they are a match for what we're going for.
- The design should be unique. It should be flowy, fluid, and open. We know you're designing for an environment that is square and boxy, but your design should be curvy, flowy, light, colorful, and feel grand.
- Each tile should be 1080 x 1080 at 72DPI resolution
- Based on how we work together and our publishing schedule, we may desire you to design some Instagram story graphics that are reformatted iterations of the posts you create, so that we can highlight the post sequence for each week in a corresponding story post as well.
- The source design files (PSD, AI, etc.) shall be provided upon completion and the source files should be clean, well-organized, layered, etc.
Are you the designer we're looking for?
If you think you can create what we're asking for, there will likely be additional work on this project that we will ask you to work on after this, so that we can easily keep our designs and workflow consistent. To apply, please:
- Respond with why you think you are a good fit for this project.
- Respond with example work that you've done that is relevant to this design style we've asked for, i.e. material, dynamic, fluid, colorful, etc.
- Include a link to your portfolio wherever it is hosted, i.e. Behance, your website, etc., so we can take a look at your work.
You should also be able to speak English well and interpret creative ideas well.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hello, As I take this project, I will do my best! I can support on your project perfectly. Please send me your message and let's discuss more detail. Thanks.