We require a graphic which goes around the front of the shop as shown in blue on the diagram. the graphic needs to:
1. depicts the range of sports and activities we do.
2. Picture need to be realistic but superimposed with lines showing movement or force or rotation. Ie we want you to depict the science behind the sport. Please reference the attached example. I like the colours shown in the example please keep to the same colours
3. needs to depict the idea that we measure biomechanical data to help in the choice of equipment for each sport. (reference attached pictures)
4. the graphics will be printed onto a fomex board which will be attached as shown in the attached plan
5. we need this project completed within two weeks.
6. we do not have any images, but we have a account with [login to view URL] so you can use whatever images you need from them. You can download samples then once we have agreed the design we can order the non watermarked photos for you to complete the montage
7. To keep costs low, we would suggest using some of the same images on both sides of the shop window but in a different order so one side does not look like a mirror image of the other.
8. for clarity on both the left and right sides the graphics wrap into a corner (as shown on the plan) the total size will be 49cm wide X 188.3 cm tall. The two horizontal graphics (left and right) will be the same size ie: 188.5cm wide X 35.6 cm high.
9. Final design will need to be print ready and all rights will belong to us.
10. there will be no text in this design however consider using labels to denote angles or distances ref example 3
35 freelancers are bidding on average £110 for this job
Thanks for taking the time to review my proposal! I’ve looked over my notes regarding your graphic design needs, and i will make "" draft for your project which I feel meets your needs. VISIT MY PROFILE
HI,,,,,, I CAN MAKE YOU ....... ""SHOP FASICA DESIGN ""...... . I HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE IN "GRAPHICS DESIGNING". I CAN SHOW YOU SOME SAMPLES OF MY PREVIOUS [login to view URL] TEXT ME SO WE CAN TALK MORE ON [login to view URL]