I'm seeking a website developer to create a site I can easily update for my Take the World by Calm workshops (on SquareSpace or another platform I can easily maintain/update after you’ve created the site/style guide).
Website Big Picture
. The Breadth of the Tools I offer, which includes Meditation, mindfulness, tai chi and breath work…
. That participants are invited to “ Find Your Practice,” and build Your Own Happiness Toolkit.
. I wish it to convey that unlike a $15 yoga class, I’m promoting “Peace of Mind for Everyone.” (I’ve teach my classes for free to residents of low-income housing projects, police officers and community activists, LGBT groups, schools, among others.) .
Chief Website Content
1. The "Why" or terse explainer as to benefit of each practice: Meditation, mindfulness, tai chi and breath work….
2. Photos/Testimonials from prior workshops that show the emotional impact of police and Latino and black inner city residents as well as young people finding calm through meditation and tai chi…
3. Take the World by Calm blog (which I’ll link to promote on FB/Instagram) that succinctly curates diverse tips/practices from experts that promote inner peace.
4. Donate pop up/section (Patreon or Go Fund Me…)
Primary Audience/Purpose for the Website
1. Potential Donors. inspire donors to support my offering these workshops to residents of low-income projects, young people and workshops specifically for cops and community members that promote inner peace and goodwill.
2. Institutions/group/schools who may hire me to offer my workshops
3. Workshop Participants. A place where they can find curriculum, resources and downloads… and workshop schedule
Potential (Not required) Phase Two of Project
1. Logo for “Take the World By Calm” which I’ll trademark and use on Website and eventually business cards and collateral for participants and donors.
2. Social Media support to create a style guide/template for my posts on Instagram and Facebook.
3. Brochure. A 5”x5” handout as promo for the website/workshops
4. Business cards (repurposing logo) to promote website/workshop
Who I’m seeking:
1. Someone who connects with my mission/vision.
2. A person with a stellar portfolio of polished, visually compelling websites.
3. A collaborative person open to checking in often, willing to show rough work so we are on the same page.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1205 for this job
Please check our design portfolio [login to view URL] Ready to build you professional Branding with unlimited revisions till your satisfaction. Ready to discuss it briefly with you. ...
I understand your requirements & project detail's. I have 12 year/s experience in designing kindly check my previous work. [login to view URL] Ready to start your work now thank you.
Hello, I would like to discuss this project so I can complete this job in 12 hours and you don't have to waste time on finding right person, Please message so we can discuss. . .