ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS – Please read below and give a thoughtful reply on how you feel your professional and personal skills can help grow my company while growing your income. Please have samples of all applicable work you feel highlights your best skills in any of the areas below.
Minimum Skill Requirements
1. Must be extremely proficient in Photoshop in creating items for a printing company to include business cards, postcards, brochures, direct mail pieces, banners, catalogs, ads for magazines, ect. Must also be able to convert to any popular format – most used is PDF, CMKY Color, 300 DPI.
2. Must have good general working skills in Illustrator
3. Must be comfortable with HTML and navigating website Templates
NOTE: You do NOT have to know PHP & Database Programming Skills – though that is a great bonus that can increase pay if that skill is utilized
4. HUGE BONUS – If you have any programming skills in regards to App Development.
5. Must be able to communicate via email to clients directly and have a good grasp of the English Language
6. You will need to check email when you get up in the morning after your shift (your shift will most likely be evening, early late night where you are at) and reply to jobs that take just a few mins on revisions – so any job in where an approval is close and you are not doing more than 5 or 10 mins or work to get a final change out.
7. You will need very dependable WiFi access and a back up Wifi incase something happens. Many files you will be sending are 10 to 25 Megs. So you will need unlimited dependable bandwidth.
Long Term Goal Of Position: My company is launching a HUGE Dining App in North America that will create the need for a lot of graphic design and also designing ads for direct mail publications. As we grow, you would oversee additional staff that may be hired depending on the printing volume from our member restaurants. I am very fair in rewarding my people who prove to be loyal, easy to work with, who can lead without a lot of direction, who are always on time and who understand in the end, it is all about helping grow the company.
You would start after Christmas just to get your feet wet and then full time January 7th. I would have some hours for you depending on what comes in during the holiday – but business is very hit and miss until after the New Year.
My Company: Been in business for 14 years but changing focus to launching a Dining App and a Monthly Direct Mail Piece – which will grow my current core business which is printing and providing graphic design services for our clients. I treat all staff as friends and am committed to making their job as exciting and rewarding as possible…I just truly appreciate loyalty.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $9/hour for this job
Hello, I am a experienced graphic designer and web developer. If you can give me the change to work with you, you will never regret it. I am hard worker. Thank you.