Seeking an experienced, reliable and professional VA/EA. Your job will span a variety of industries, predominantly based in luxury goods, entertainment (TV/film) and publishing/literature.
Please supply details of your experience and capabilities in relevant industries.
- Native English speaker
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Pleasant and eagerness to work
- Mac user is preferred, however we don't discriminate against PC users!
- Experience using Keynote, Pages and Numbers/PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Discretion: You will need to sign an NDA
- Design capabilities are an added bonus
- E-mail management
- Calendar management
- Time and task management
- Travel research and booking
- Lead generation
- Data entry, including document management, social-media management, contract management
- Transcription and data entry
Tell me your favourite book so I can understand a bit more about your personality and that you've read the entire brief.
We look forward to your proposals.
10 freelancers are bidding on average £7/hour for this job
Hello, I am very good in MS-Office, also an experience graphic designer and web-developer. I am very creative hardworking guy, perfectly fit for your project. I have read the book "Romeo & Juliet" by [login to view URL];
Hello Here is Uzel, I will be so happy to work on this project so please chat me so we can discuss more detalis about this project Looking forwad to hear from you asap Best regards
I’ll work as long as you need me, I’m speak English because that’s what I speak normally I’m pretty good and photography, and I’ll even work for free if you want me to.
Hi! I'm Sam from Philippines. I'm an experienced designer/artist and also experienced in managing/handling projects. I am also experienced on all tasks listed. My favorite book is Neuromancer by William Gibson.