SMALL COSMETICS COMPANY NEEDS A PROGRAMMER TO HELP SURVIVE COVID WITH VIRTUAL APPLICATIONS - I am looking for a programmer that has an app that is possibly already developed and can be customized to include our branding and products. We already have the swatches that could be easily overlaid into existing software. We would need where the client could upload their own video image using their camera preferably but would also consider photo overlay. We have the ability to do a lot of the design work with a talented in-house graphic designer!
Here is a link to several competitors that offer similar concepts! I would love for this to be a downloaded app as well as installed on our website!
We do also have a brand book and a marketing support site with all needed images so that the overall project should go fairly smoothly if there is a concept in existence that just needs modifying. I would also like to be able to include some basic product knowledge and pro tips!
[login to view URL]
Also search Virtual makeup app!
website [login to view URL]
I would also need to understand future updates for pricing for any product changes.
I have received a lot of bids and appreciate everyone's time and consideration for the project. I wanted offer a few more details.
First, I do think it is important that you already have an augmented reality app to as a starting point? If you have one, please share.
I also found an app that seems to be very close to work we need and what a lot of the larger makeup companies are using the app is called modiface if you would like to download and look at the features.
Here are a few other features that we would like to have
I think it would have to be really important too that it showed some benefits of the product under the picture bc someone won't understand the difference between a skin tint vs invincible and so on.
• loreal has a split feature option in case you aren't sure about a product that lets you see half the face with the product and half not. kind of cool option
• we need some kind of blurb about lighting on there instructing the user to take the photo in a naturally light area (preferably outside) so color display is accurate
• option to share the look on social pages
• some of the apps have the makeup for the occasion, so same shade but different ways to wear based on "date night, glam, everyday, work" - really love that, but it's getting fancy
• we need some kind of "outline" smart selfie program, that when taking the photo shows you were to align your face
• We also have an app that we use called match my makeup. Not sure if we could implement it as well.
I hope this additional information helps and look forward to hearing from you.
This needs to be a full face application. We have developed a swatch book that we will use the colors created to help create the book. You can view here
[login to view URL]