Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Yova customers invest directly into companies that help to solve global problems, e.g. by fighting climate change or by promoting human rights. All investments are professionally diversified portfolios that are designed for attractive financial returns.
We're searching for a visual designer to help our marketing team create digital assets for our product.
The role: This is a contract visual designer position based on an as needed and hourly basis. We estimate about 15-20 hours weekly but may be less or more at certain times. You will be working with our marketing and design team to propose ideas that fit our brand, create visually appealing graphics, and make accurate work estimates.
What you have to offer:
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Visual Designer, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite's InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in original visual designs.
- Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- Based in Switzerland or the EU
Start date: ASAP | Location: Remote in Switzerland or EU | Contract hourly basis
How to apply, answer the below 3 questions:
1. Please describe your experience working with similar organisations with an established brand guideline. Please provide links or samples (you can point it out from your portfolio).
2. How do you work with a team remotely and ensure open communication?
3. Where do you get inspiration from?
Note, as part of the selection process, we would require you complete an assignment and have one zoom interview with our HR, UX and Marketing team.