It’s a brochure to teach boat drivers about safety. I will need a graphic description for each paragraph
The paragraphs :
How to pull up a wake surfer :
Once rider is in the correct position and correct side of the boat you can slowly use the throttle to pull up the wake surfer. Slightly turning when pulling up rider will help them get to there side of the wave easier
How to safely pick up a wake surfer once rider falls :
Once rider falls let off the throttle and put the boat in neutral while counter steering based on what side your surfing on. The boat will rotate around while you wait for the rollers to go by then you can proceed to use throttle to pick up your rider.
How to protect rider from on coming boats :
If there are oncoming boats it’s important to use your flag and hurry up to get to the rider. You want to put the boat in between the the rider and other boat. Shielding rider from potential danger.
Learning how to stand up :
The easiest way to learn how to stand up is by placing your heels on the edge of the board. Once driver idols it will tighten up the rope. Then you will press down on your heels which will pop the board up. As you start to stand up bend your knees and let the boat pull you up. Don’t fight against it.
Learning how to stay in the wave :
Once you have stood up, you want to square yourself with the wave. Always leaning on your toe edge is important to be able to stay in the wave. Keep knees bent to allow room for mistakes if you loose balance
The description for pictures :
1 How to pull up a wake surfer:
- bird eye view of the boat semi turning to the direction of the rider as it starts moving.
2 how to pick up the rider
- rider in the middle of the water, boat is stopped slightly angled to one direction with the waves going under/ around the boat.
3 How to protect rider from on coming boats
- rider in the middle of the water, towing boat mid turn putting itself between the traffic and the rider with the flag in the air.
4 Learning how to stand up
- rider from birds view is digging their heels in the ground while boat is accelerating.
5 Learning how to stay in the wave
- birds eye view of the rider with no rope and arrows showing the weight on the toe side of the board.