We are building a web application using a template (based on Google’s Material design framework) and it is fully functional. We want to improve and polish the UI and we are looking for someone who is well experienced in the same to help us with that.
Basically we want a web app template design that we can apply on our existing application.
1. Full template design - consisting of 10-15 pages including login, landing page, dashboard, create/submit form, edit form, view form, run report, view report etc. We have a certain basic parameters that your design should accommodate (more details later)
2. We prefer that you deliver Sass/Scss, html files
3. You design custom icons wherever needed that match the color theme and is very intuitive (such as "Add", "edit", "Attachments" - there are about 15 such icons required overall)
1. Professional and modern look and feel
2. Color theme to be pleasing - more information on this will be discussed with the selected designer
3. Responsive (desktop, mobile, tablets - all screen sizes)
You will be working closely with our lead developer throughout this project, whereby you gather more inputs for accomplishing your task. You will asked to provide a revision or rework if we do not like the design you deliver. To optimize this you can share a sample (1-2 pages) as draft to gather feedback and from there on, we proceed on a feedback-revision model until all deliverables are accepted by us.
If you are interested, please provide your past work samples - web design/UI projects and your quote, along with a timeline.
We will provide you detailed requirements and work closely with you to ensure we get excellent outcome. However, do not expect elaborate documentation, we prefer to provide screenshots/indicative pictures/scribbles etc to convey our idea, and we can discuss over email/chat/calls. We expect that you keep us updated on progress, ask the right questions, iterate/revise based on our feedback, and deliver on time and as per our expectations (or beyond).
Each milestone must be iterative. You submit your work, we provide feedback, you revise. We iterate until we approve the submission.
Though we expect and hope to like your work, we want to evaluate with a small piece of your actual work (milestone #1). So we may choose to continue or end the project based on the outcome of milestone#1.
#1 Sample design of 2 pages ( we will specify the details later). Design only. You may provide more than 1 design too, or opt to submit draft and revise based on our feedback. (10% of project value)
#2 Design of all pages, icons (30% of project value)
#4 Modifications/fixes/support - this is the support you offer us if we face difficulties when we fit in your design to our app. (25% of project value)
73 freelancers are bidding on average $1126 for this job
Dear friend, We read through the job details extremely carefully. We wish to have a discussion with you. We have some questions for you. Thanks Bluecoded Team