Immediate need for a Web Designer/Developer!!!
Type: Contract 6 months+ (25-30 hrs per week)
This role will work closely with the Sr. Web Content Specialist, assisting in design and publishing electronic media for company's corporate websites; produce digital marketing collateral, such as creating new content, updating web pages, e-banners and other site elements. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the Marcom and Product Marketing Team.
Website Design + UX:
• Assist in building, maintaining and revising webpages
• Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML Code and CSS
• Effectively communicate with the Sr. Web Content Specialist/Marcom team throughout the creative process.
• Assist in creating Landing/Microsites using web standards and responsive design
• Assisting in email reporting and analysis.
• Stays ahead of email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
• Design, edit and proof e-mail templates, copy and campaigns for accuracy
• Performs weekly email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment dynamic content-driven campaigns.
• Must understand CAN-SPAM requirements, HTML, email design best practices, and inbox deliverability
• Quality assure and proof all marketing emails to ensure compliance with email campaign and project briefs, internal creative & editorial guidelines, proper tracking, email best practices, and CAN-SPAM
• Compile, analyze, and deliver weekly email campaign report and insights to help improve future email campaigns including the optimization of key metrics including CTR, open rates, conversions, and retention; Support Marcom team by delivering email reporting and insight as needed
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks).
• Understanding of web standards and best practices.
• Experience with content management platforms (ie: Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Sitefinity. etc) is desired
• Familiarity with current and emerging technologies, such as mobile / responsive design.
• Portfolio demonstrating both graphic design principles and technical expertise.
• Experience with email marketing platforms ( Mailchimp, Act-on, Vertical Response etc.)
• 1 year of hands-on experience in email campaign building and list selection preferred
• Commitment to quality and delivering outstanding client experiences and value
• Strong computer skills: proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions and work independently
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Organized self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly, and prioritize
• Ability to multitask
47 freelancers are bidding on average $31/hour for this job
I am 10 years experienced graphic designer myself and leads a team of 5. I am available any time that you need to discuss this posting in more detail. Please send a message via PMB and I will get in touch with you.