We are a fast growing digital agency specialising in converison-optimised websites that are not only visually appealing but engage users and drive them to take a desired action.
We are looking for another web designer/UX expert to join our team - on an ad-hoc basis to start with, but with the opportunity for ongoing and long-term work.
The first project is to analyse, mockup and implement a new optimised homepage on an existing WordPress website. This homepage currently only has a hero image on it (along with header and footer).
The new homepage needs to highlight why a visitor should engage them instead of a competitor and drive them to key pages/sections in the site.
The features you will need to design, create and implement may include a new hero image (with engaging copy), mission statement, a section highlighting their key benefits and service areas, featured products and testimonials.
- CRO skills - you have proven experience in creating, analysing and optimising websites to improve user flow and boost conversion rate and get people to take a specific action (i.e. purchase, submit an enquiry, etc).
- Web design skills and UX skills - Ability to design intuitive, visually-engaging and user-friendly websites using best practices
- Graphic design skills - Ability to design professional and engaging graphics and images for websites
- WordPress knowledge - Experience working with ready-made themes in WordPress (the homepage needs to utilise elements, functionality and styling from the existing to match the site design.
-Photoshop knowledge (for mockups) - InvisionApp skills would also be great but not required
- Ability to work and provide updates in AEST
- BONUS: Asana and Slack experience - we use Asana and Slack to manage projects, tasks and communicate. You would be required to work with our processes.
TASKS FOR THIS PROJECT:
- Analyse existing homepage against competitors
- Create a mockup for new homepage that promotes the client’s USPs, key service offerings and products and credibility (using existing functionality and styling available from existing WordPress theme and plugins in site).
- Implement new homepage use (we have developers who can do this if you can’t)
Please post a proposal introducing yourself, explaining your skills and provide examples of websites you have designed and optimised along (examples that show conversion rate improvements will be highly regarded).
28 freelancers are bidding on average $514 for this job
Ready to work with you, could you please send me some more details about the site, like how many pages will be there and what will be its features ...........
Hello there, I am ready to accept this project and can start immediately. So let's connect over chat and discuss further I have UI/UX developer with 7 years of experience and can show you the samples over chat