FROM THE OUTSET WE WILL ONLY WORK WITH ORGANISATIONS WHO HAVE A PROVEN ABILITY WITH BOTH WEBSITE DESIGN, DATABASE CONSTRUCTION, MOBILE PHONE APPLICATIONS AND THE SEEMLESS INTEGERATION OF ALL THREE – DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS PROJECT IF YOU HAVEN’T GOT A PORTFOLIO THAT DEMONSTRATES THE ABOVE.
We are a delivery company looking to move from a predominantly excel and paper based system into a fully integrated digital platform.
What we’re after:
1. A slick website which serves two main purposes:
a. A professional website designed to showcase the very best of our company.
b. A portal through which customers can make real time tracking enquiries of their deliveries (from driver’s mobile app) and have quick access to our customer support operatives through an email submission form.
2. A database of all our deliveries, populated by excel spreadsheets from our suppliers. The database must be an active document and beyond basic order/customer details, must be able to store Proof Of Deliveries (from mobile app) and be exportable to other platforms such as ADOBE etc. Our sales staff should also have the ability to make entries to the database through the control panel (see below). The database should also be able to show whether goods have been received from our suppliers warehouse.
3. A control panel, accessible from anywhere in the world with an internet connection and the relevant login protocols that has full access to the database.
4. A planner capable of using the database to process the deliveries. This does not need to be a route planner – merely a tool so that our transport staff know which items need to be delivered on which days.
5. A mobile application for our drivers that is capable of:
a. Receiving orders (addresses) from our warehouse, in an order that our office decides.
b. The application must provide GPS location services, so that not only can the office have real time notifications of the drivers location, but a customer using the tracking facility on the website can also access the drivers location on standard mapping sites such as GOOGLE or BING.
c. The application must be capable of recording additional notes provided by the driver, customer signatures and also photographs where required. This information should be transferred seamlessly to the previously described database and be readily accessible from any internet computer, worldwide.
We anticipate and will pay for ongoing support and development of our site, once this initial brief/project has been met.
29 freelancers are bidding on average £1411 for this job
Hi, We support multiple agencies as back office and currently working on their projects [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Let me know if you need more references to work