We are inviting a UI designer for creating a new design of the website for life-management and personal development software Biario ([url removed, login to view]). The new website will be entirely devoted to the life-management system. Website design will be aimed to the current version of Biario with future perspective.
The project includes the following milestones:
- propose and selection of a concept of a new design;
- creation of wireframes for every different page;
- design of website pages with description of implementation specifics.
In our opinion such a designer:
- Has a worthy portfolio which includes examples of wireframes, prototypes and UI design for websites;
- Knows principles of designing usable user interfaces;
- Knows UI guidelines for different platforms and follows them;
- Understands technical aspects that determine design;
- Can create tidy wireframes;
- Pays attention to every pixel and every color;
- Can work according to the existing company visual style;
- Understands why requirements are necessary, is ready to study them, discuss and use;
- Speaks English, can read and write some documentation in English;
- Asks right questions, can listen and hear, constructively accept criticism and argue solution choice;
- Shares his/her knowledge, teaches others, but reckons with their opinion.
It would be ideal if:
- You have experience in designing UI for applications on different platforms (web, mobile, desktop), not only websites (but websites as well);
- You work or worked in a specialized organization (design studio);
- You can create dynamic GUI prototypes;
- You can create beautiful icons of any size;
- You are registered as a legal form;
- You are interested in time management, goal achievement and management of your life;
- You are not quite satisfied with existing tools for task management and scheduling, you need a better one and have desire to participate in its creation.
We suggest and also expect from an applicant:
- Completely remote job with a free schedule;
- Availability from 5 to 15 hours per week (depending on the project stage);
- Regular and frequent communications (up to 5 times per week, also via Skype);
- Regular and staged demos of results;
- Payments according to pre-agreed estimates of tasks and hourly rate;
- Long-term collaboration (in the nearest future we shall make improvements of the web application, design of mobile applications, illustrations for blog posts and website).
Applying to this job please review the current website and the web application and tell us what you personally could improve in their design (minimum by one item for each of them). We consider only applications with replies to this question and in the presence of portfolio.