I need phase 2 just for this project
Phase 1 uredy done .
Subject 1: Graduation Projects Management System (GPMS)
GPMS aims to manage data, document, and processes related to students’ graduation projects.
At the beginning of each academic semester, every professor can propose 2 projects at most. When a new project is introduced into the database, an identifier which is a sequential number is assigned to it. You can imagine all useful data related to graduation projects such as title, description, etc. Also, a project must be specified by some keywords (from a predefined list), at least 3.
When all professors finish their proposals, every student can make choice of exactly 5 graduation projects ordered by the student himself according to his/her preferences. Whatever, the student makes choices or not, at the end he will see only one project assigned to him according to his GPA.
For every assigned project, the professor who proposed the project should meet 2 times per week with the student that had the project, to supervise his work. For every meeting, we should save its date and hour, the project progress rate, and some remarks.
Before the end of the term, a student will submit a project report with the source code and presentation files. The student may revise his submission, so a project report may have different versions. The project version is specified with a text, creation date and last modification date. A project presentation contains the text of the presentation and its date and hour. At the end of the term, the whole project is evaluated by a small committee of examiners (professors) and each examiner attribute a mark to the project, the project final mark is calculated as an average of the attributed marks.
Not all detailed information is listed, so, you can specify the decent information to make your work complete
Phase 1: Design
1. Web Page Design
• Draw a full use case diagram listing all possible use cases.
• Select some use cases (at least 5) that you want to implement.
o selected use cases should be related to the selected process.
• Design web pages using HTML5 for the selected use cases.
o design should include CSS formatting in a separate file
• Include in your design (if not already done) a Login page, Homepage according to the user type or role, and registration page (requests will be submitted to system admin as an email through PHP)
2. Database Design
• Provide a complete ER diagram or a relational model designing the database of the system (you may implement only a part of it)
• Provide in the appendix the SQL commands used to create and populate the database (you can provide an initial set of commands, then you can provide a refined version in the final report)
• Provide a complete list of the documents managed by the system and describe only the documents (at least 3) that you will use in the implementation.
3. Process Design
• Cite all processes that you identified
• Select at least 2 processes that you will implement later
• Draw an activity diagram for the selected use cases.
Phase 2: Implementation
• Description of tools and techniques to be used during project implementation
• List of the used libraries and an example on how to use them (example from your code)
• Identified tasks and a realistic work plan for project implementation
• Screenshots of the implemented web pages
• You can add any important element concerning the implementation
• Conclusion: discuss the results and encountered difficulties