Last month I purchased a webpage page hosted by Shinjiru web hosting that includes a WordPress 4.9.4 with the goal of developing a live online tutoring course. I am not able to complete to the standards that I require so I'm looking for a developer to finish it for me.
NOTE: Several things seperate my course from typical LMS courses
Landing page including:
- several illustrations/photos
- email instructor area
- Course description with link to course description page within Wordpress LMS
- Instructor description with link to 'about instructor page' that is within Wordpress LMS
- Membership GoUrl Bitcoin Membership (pay membership fee to get access to private lesson)
- Link to webpage describing prerequisite instructions, webpage links and deeper description of course
- link or tab for each page/ lesson of the course each page will be a static web page that the instructor will walk the students thru. At the end of each lesson page they will continue to the next until the last page of course.
Design/Implement WordPress LearnPress website with the following attributes/functionality:
1) Admission to the course will be initiated by an email to the instructor. The instructor will contact the student to schedule the tutoring session at that point the student will pay for the membership thru a GoUrl Bitcoin Payment Gateway for Wordpress plugin located on the home page.
The new student will pay for a membership to access the course but cannot start the - paid directly to my Bitcoin Wallet. ex $100 in bitcoin
2) The course will be a live 1 session tutoring course that teaches a specific process that takes place on a series of web pages (the content or process isn't important for now, what is important is the feasibility of functionality and I need a template that has the functionality I'm describing below)
Note: The 1 on 1 live tutoring could be modeled on the LifterLMS Private Areas - LifterLMS
[url removed, login to view] I intended to use Lifter LMS Private Areas but it did not allow direct Bitcoin payment to my Bitcoin wallet
2) The instructor will lead the student through the lessons on each individual page via text messages back and forth between the instructor and student. The instructor would ask questions to verify the student understands and the student can ask questions as they proceed.
3) The course will end after 3 hours or as soon as the pages of lessons are complete.
4) The member will need to be saved in a database that includes student #, email address, amount paid, completed/graduated course indicator, date and time of course, transcript of each page of text messages,
- THE COURSE TEMPLATE IS VERY SIMPLE BUT MUST INCLUDE LIVE PRIVATE MESSAGING THAT INCLUDES ATTACHMENTS.
- THE COURSE WILL BE SCHEDULED VIA EMAILS BETWEEN INSTRUCTOR AND STUDENT.
- THE MEMBERSHIP FEE WILL BE PAID PRIOR TO THE SESSION
- THERE WILL BE 1 INSTRUCTORAND 1 STUDENT
NOTE! IF POSSIBLE, MULTIPLE TEACHERS CAN HAVE 1 ON 1 TUTORING SESSION AT ONCE. THAT WOULD BE VERY DESIRABLE BUT NOT NECESSARY AT FIRST.
please contact me at wonton12000@[url removed, login to view]
EXTRA EXTRA INFO ...
THE FUNCTIONALITY IS IMPORTANT BUT
DEPENDING ON HOW THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS GOES, ESPECIALLY IF I HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DEVELOPER, MEANING HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I'M GOING AFTER AND I FEEL A CHEMISTRY, I AM GOING TO EXPAND ON THIS PROJECT.
IF THAT HAPPENS... WE COULD WORK OUT A WAY THAT THE DEVELOPER WILL GET A % OF EACH SALE.!! THAT WILL MEAN YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE MUCH GREATER THAN A TYPICAL PROJECT, POTENTIALLY, HUNDREDS OF TIMES THE STANDARD PAYMENT CONTINUING FOR MANY YEARS.
I AM HOPING THAT IS CONSIDERED ONCE WE NEGOTIATE PRICE BUT YOU WILL GET PAID WITHIN THE RANGE I ADVERTISED AND TYPICAL FOR THE SCOPE/SIZE OF THIS PROJECT,
I PLAN TO HAVE MULTIPLE TEACHERS AND SEE A HIGH DEMAND, ALSO A TRADITIONAL STATIC LMS IS PLANNED IN THE FUTURE.
25 freelancers are bidding on average ₹58451 for this job
Hello, I have seen your requirements and understanded your project needs. Let's get on chat to discuss further, looking forward to hearing from you asap. Regards