There is a WordPress website in two languages linked to two apps (IOS and Android); part of this project has been already developed, and we want to add some new features. This website supports a company selling device to recharge mobile phone batteries in restaurants, malls, clubs, gyms and hotels. Users go into shops and while eating/shopping they recharge their devices for free. Users can find this recharging shops thanks to the apps or by the website. Shops can buy this recharging kit and register in the website; once registered shops can publish promotions. Every web page must be fully responsive. Website is already online and because of this coding must be done in a separate area on a website clone. Project must be completed in 4/5 days.
Every shop must be able to publish a promotion in complete autonomy any time of the day without any external help.
1. When publish a promotion, shop must be able to set:
A. Time and date of publication (this information must not be visible online).
B. Time and date of availability of the promotion (this information must be visible online in the website and in the apps).
2. Promotions can be sent in advance to favourite users; if a user add a shop to his favourite list in the mobile app and this shop publish a promotion, user will get a Push Notification Message in advance on his mobile phone. Promotions will be sent to mobile users but will not be available nor online nor in the app at this stage. Shops can send Push Notification Message with this delivery setting: Now, 4, 8, 24 hours in advance. Message will be like “New York Restaurant have published a new promotion. Check it out!”. If I open the app and I look into New York Restaurant page, I will not see any promotion If I have not New York Restaurant in my preferred list. If I add New York Restaurant to my preferred list and I close and open again the app, I’ll see the promotion.
3. In the website there is a page with the full list of available promotions. Every promotion can be clicked and once clicked the full detail must come out in a popup; The Layout of this page must be as follow: title, full text, reference number, availability start date, availability end date, shop name, availability quantity, Social Share buttons, picture.
4. In the website, the search page shows the full list of shops in the left side and the map on the right side. Shops with active promotions must have a red marker on the map and a red banner “Special Deals” in the left list. in the map on the right side of this page, shops with active promotions must have the clickable “Special Deals” banner on the short description popup, and once clicked the promotion full page opens.
5. In the admin panel of the website we need a page with extended analytics data for all shops. Every shop must be able to overview his own analytics in back office area.
6. Push Notification Service
7. May be needed some extra website coding and apps coding both IOS and Android.
39 freelancers are bidding on average €557 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks