I am looking for a freelancer to develop a Bike Riding Speedometer IPhone mobile application consisting of circa 8 screens. The scope of work will include the following steps:
1. Critical review of the current design and functionality against the Apple review guidelines. Submission of recommendations.
2. Implementation of design, UI and API
3. Beta version testing including via TestFlight
4. Submission to Apple review / secure approval
5. Launch in Apple store
There is one design that has several functional screens. APIs, Admin Panel and database will need to be created. Several jpeg's will be provided of each screen and their related functions, including the manual entry menu screens.
Users will be able to login to the app by creating their own user name and password, as well as User signup through social account creation or via facebook and twitter OR registration on app (Strava / Runtastic) - OR Use as Guest. Users will be able to upload their workout to their favorite fitness tracker e.g. Strava / Runtastic (storing user name and pswd).
The project will be considered completed only if and when the app will pass the Apple review process and will be successfully listed in the Apple store. Any risks of failing the Apple test will be flagged up at stage 1 so that corrections can be made.
The Apple review process guidelines will be followed thoroughly to secure the app approval:
[login to view URL]
The estimated budget for this work is $1,400. Milestones will be created separately for each stage but payment will be released only after the completion of stage 5 (launch in store).
The minimum requirements to accept your bid are as follows:
1. Excellent reviews
2. You have developed and launched a minimum of 3 mobile applications which I can download from the Apple store. Your bid must include the links to these apps
3. You possess excellent knowledge of the Apple review guidelines and approval process
4. You are available to start immediately and can work full time on my project
The freelancers will be asked to sign a NDA before all project details are shared. I have attached a few screens to give you an idea of the work involved.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss the full details.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you on this project!