I require development of a complete and customized iPhone/iPAD mobile eBook application at a very competitive cost and excellent value-for-money.
Some of the main features in the requirements-specification include the following:
1. The application should be an iPhone/iPAD application and should port and run on iPhones and iPADs.
2. Attractive Logo and user-interface design is needed.
3. User-interaction with the application should support both voice-input and swipe-input.
4. Should support many languages and language selection should be available for the user.
5. Voice-input should support Arabic-recognition to search and retrieve the correct book chapter or to search the tagged-statement/verse from within eBook (or other related content) when needed to function like an audio search-engine for the eBook (to use voice-library for Arabic voice-to-text recognition – hence, need voice-to Arabic text conversion).
6. Each sentence from the image text-page can be selected and highlighted to retrieve relevant content such as Translations, explanations, various audio supplementary content, which are all to be stored within a dedicated server/storage apace such as GoogleDrive/DropBox or using Webhosting etc and retrieved using links under a menu that appears for the selected statement within the current-page (I shall provide all the various text and audio content, but need assistance to setup the server space and connect with application).
7. Some usual features are needed like: goto page, chapter/surah index, Favorites/Bookmarks, share statement/verse/page (via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc), a preferences/settings page (with some user options to download other eBook page-display themes, page-turn sound effects, activate notifications of particular scenarios, text-size selection).
8. A “share” function for the application itself and a user-viewed progress-tracker (e.g. track pages-read daily & completion statistics) are needed.
9. A function to send notifications/alerts (audio or text-messages) at specific-times and specific-locations when the user has activated this option. Details shall be given of those alert-conditions (e.g. as a table of times and geographical coordinates that trigger the alerts) together with the required audio to playback/ text message to display for each trigger type.
10. All the other usual features of mobile apps are required such as: About, Help, Homepage, Contact Us, Rate Us, etc.
11. The application should be flexible to allow for expansion in the future.
12. Application should support landscape/portrait orientation and zoom-in/zoom-out capability.
13. Developers should be willing for followup support and provide future cooperation to improve the application in the future as part of this payment (at least 3 months free for maintenance and changes).
14. All source files are required.
15. Total payment shall be broken down into achieved milestones and payment made at the end upon submission.
16. Regular updates and communication between both of us is required for updates and better synchronization.
17. The General skeleton for the eBook application is shown in the attached PPT file.