• DWH developer with good exposure to Guidewire and hands-on experience in Data hub and Info center.
• Should be well experienced with GW integrations to Policy, Claim and Billing Center
• Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals.
• Participating in Guidewire solutioning and liaising with internal and client data architects
• Conduct impact analysis on existing Datahub application based on requirements.
• Prepare design documents based on the requirement study which include High Level Design, Low Level Design Document, and imparting technical and business knowledge to the team.
• Develop and conduct peer review for Guidewire Datahub design & build.
• Conduct Extract, Transform and Load data onto staging for the Guidewire Datahub.
• Provide application support, including resolution of all incidents and requests in line with SLAs and proactively managing problems.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the application support function by maintaining awareness of technology developments and making appropriate recommendations to enhance application services.
• Ability to coach, mentor and lead a team of junior Datahub technical members.
• Interprets business requirements and produces information objects to support those.
• Hands-on working knowledge and experience in Enterprise Insurance data models including grounds-up design, development & enhancements.
Must have Stack:
SAP BO Data Services (ETL Tool)
Microsoft SQL Server\Oracle
Property & Casualty Insurance domain experience
Good to Have Stack:
Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
Certified on the Guidewire Datahub module, at least v8 Datahub as a specialist.