We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
• Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
• Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
• Experience with Google APIs for Maps
• Experience with MS SQL Server and TSQL
• Experience with JAVA, Tomcat, Spring, JPA for API.
Position will be Temp and after 4 weeks evaluation, possible for long.
Candidate must be able to work during US East Coast Timezone.