- Good understanding and experience with ES6
- Experience with ReactJS or Vue.js
- Understanding the concepts of GraphQL, JSON, CORS
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good knowledge of modern UX templates
Will be a plus
- Experience with JS preprocessors
- Experience with Cypress.io.
- Competitive salary based on your experience (from $ 1200)
- Professional and career growth and development in a rapidly growing company
- will be responsible for the development of a web service for the Social Media Management platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features
- Create pixel-perfect markup, easy-to-maintain, well-organized code
The vacancy is relevant only for men, contact the telegram @softrigel or by phone.