The idea is
1. that tasks (estimated starttime) & due date should be put on a calendar.
2. in your calendar you see the planned tasks (mostly small tasks of one hour) sometimes more hours
3. you can drag and drop them or click with a quick button to next week / next month
'4. you see the global workload of each day and can define what maximum workload you can accept per day (global setting)
5. you see also the global workload (events + taskworkload) of a whole week, next week
6. Provide payment system
The whole concept is already available in a prototype. See [url removed, login to view]
DON'T answer with generic answers. The idea is to make this as an extension in google calendar as payment service (to share calendar's).
After some discussions we change the project to something more easy !!
a) make a payable extension (pay to paypal with monthly / or yearly subscription)
b) the extension is very simple:
- people can define which calendars are task calendars (suppose you work on several companies)
- people can define what their normal workload is (f.e. 8 hours a day)
c) in the google view, they see directly the hours for events / tasks / free time on each day (in day/week/month) view.
Remark: if some one filters in the task, he should see also how many hours was worked on the word in the filter...
11 freelancers are bidding on average $532 for this job
Hello Employer.. you just have to share me the credential details .. you can view my team portfolio over here .. [url removed, login to view] ...looking forward to work with you .. thanks..