Looking for a full-stack web developer to implement an MVP based on existing designs. The ideal candidate would have experience with Ruby On Rails and a modern front-end framework.
Speaking Portuguese is a plus.
Real state project
[login to view URL]
Users can register to be able to rent a property.
Users can register to be able to buy a property.
The owner registers on the site to put their properties to rent or sell.
Interested parties can view the properties available for sale and rent and send a
The client receives email confirming the proposal is sent.
Form for registration of properties for sale or rent with upload of documents,
photos and description beyond traditional fields.
Upon registration the owner receives email with the main information of the property
The registered property goes to the owner's dashboard.
Field of search of real estate.
Screen to the owner see their registered properties.
Screen for the client to see the property rented, to be able to generate their invoices and to show the history of payments.
- Home page
- Search result page
- Detailed Property Page
- Modal slider to see pictures of the property
- Modal to send the interest
- Recover Password
- Property registration in 5 steps
- Sending property information to other real estate agents via email
- Successful registration page
- Registration page of interest
- Page with interests
- Customer profile
- Property's map
- List of properties registered by the client
- List of services
- Financial report for the client
- Financial report to the owner
- Project page
- List of all properties of the application
- List of all registered in the application
- Form to add new services
(Chat) Zendesk or Intercom