What I'm trying to do is something very simple.
Essentially...I'm trying to have a Cycle2 Slideshow ([url removed, login to view]) that contains 3 HTML5 videos.
There is some custom behavior that must occur:
1) When slide starts, the video starts from 0 seconds. The video will play until the 6 second mark, and then go back and loop from the 3 second mark (meaning it will repeatedly loop just a set time...in this case 3s-6s).
2) When a user changes the slide the video will continue playing until the end (breaking the loop, in this case playing from 6s-8s)--before the slide changes to the next video.
3) The next slide will then follow this pattern. And you should be able to cycle through ALL the videos in this manner.
1) Must use Cycle2 ([url removed, login to view])
2) Must use HTML5 Video...you can use VideoJS ([url removed, login to view]) or just straight HTML5 Dom ([url removed, login to view]) to program behaviors.
3) Each video/slide will need its own specific timers. So timing of where video starts, which section it loops, and where video continues (before slide change) must be specified PER video. (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AS EACH VIDEO WILL BE DIFFERENT)
Please let me know if you have any specific questions.
The attached .zip file has an example HTML already started with Cycle2 and the videos. I only have 1 video at the moment, but again --TIMERS of where video starts, which section it loops, and where video continues (before slide change) must be specified PER video.
Let me know if you have questions.