We need a one-page HTML5 template converting to a Wordpress theme. The page is attached as a screenshot (although I have blanked out the contact details!).
It *must* be completed by Saturday, 26th November 2011.
- We will send you the HTML5 template as a zip file.
- The top navigation menu must be integrated into Wordpress, so we can add/edit links via the Wordpress menu editor.
- The "current" page must automatically be highlighted in the menu, shown as blue in the screenshot, i.e. <li class="current">.
- The left-hand sidebar must be able to take widgets that we can add/remove via the Wordpress widget option.
- All the body text must be able to be edited in Wordpress.
- Options must be included for the main body to be split into 2 or 3 columns, e.g. a Wordpress shortcode like [one_half] or [one_third], so that we can recreate the three columns in Wordpress like in the screenshot (under where it says "How we can help your business..".
- Ideally, we would also like the three big boxes at the top (the blue and green ones) to be editable in Wordpress, again perhaps with a shortcode?
If you have any other questions, please just message me! Thanks.
33 freelancers are bidding on average £75 for this job
Your job is a simple task for the team of expertise we have. Our flawless working on the project along with strict adherence to deadline will certainly please you. For more details, please see PMB.