Technologies: UNIFI, UBNT CONTROLLER, CAPTIVE PORTAL, LINUX, MySQL, HTML, CSS
There is already an UBNT Cloud Controller running, as well as a few customers on our current setup.
Need a captive portal running, unlocking WiFi Free Internet Access, on the standard UBNT Controller that supports:
- Facebook "Like" login (which will "like" a specific page)
- Facebook "Check-In" login (which will check-in on a specific location of a Facebook Page)
- Twitter "Follow" login (which will follow the Twitter account of a customer)
- Twitter "Post" login (which will post a message on the Twitter feed of the user)
- E-Mail login (which will collect the e-mail address of a user and store it in a database)
The project will require producing a captive portal template, and the firmware images to be flashed on UniFi Access Points (Unifi UAP-Outdoor, UAP-AC Outdoor, Unifi-AP, UAP-LR, UAP-PRO and UAP-AC.)
It is also required a separate Web Based database administration tool for the E-Mail addresses of the users, where it can be checked if a customer has come more than one time, as well as allowing sending promotional offers to selected users.