One of our clients is a unique dating network, one of Switzerland's most successful technology businesses with major offices in Los Angeles, Bratislava, Yerevan, Bucharest, Amsterdam and Nice.
Their talented and motivated team of experts, as well as newcomers, forms the basis of their success.
As they are expanding their team in Bucharest, they need motivated and creative team members to join their network that is growing steadily, in the position of Web Designer.
We are searching for an outstanding Interactive Designer who will provide exceptional visual design sense and develop their own insights through independent analysis while working in a fast-paced team environment. You’ll support higher-level staff to create visual designs for all interactive initiatives across their properties including websites, emails, applications, and other online media.
He/she is working together with the development team in Bucharest but also with NextDating colleagues all over Europe.
• Create compelling interactive experiences including websites, iPhone and iPad applications, Facebook applications, and online banner campaigns.
• Coordinate with the art director, product managers, editors and developers to make sure visual design adheres to the requirements, objectives, and time-lines.
• Creating scalable site structures and navigation elements that improve usability.
• Implementing innovative and appropriate current technologies as a part of the overall interactive strategy.
You can be their new colleague if you have the following skills:
• Strong online portfolio showcasing design experience, and integrated online campaigns.
• Exceptional understanding of the graphic and the functional aspects of Web/Mobile design and the ability to execute both.
• Expertise in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and Illustrator to create glowing comprehensive design mock-ups.
• Methodical, detail oriented, efficient, organized, self-starter, highly productive in a collaborative, team environment.
• Good written and oral communication skills with fluency in English (German is not mandatory).
• Over the market salary rate;
• Young team and motivating working environment;
• Trainings depending on your development needs;
• Working on the latest technologies;
24 freelancers are bidding on average €3995 for this job
We are 15+ people in team having more than 7 years experiences with web development .we are running our small company . just give us chance you will be happy with our services.