WordPress design & help setting up WP plugins
This project was successfully completed by safiwebint for $100 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$40 - $80 USD
Completed In3 days
I need someone to help me with a new WordPress website for a nonprofit online education project.
First part of the task involves some webdesign:
* Customize a WP template, change fonts and colors to make it look better
* Layout of a course page with HTML infobox
* Course gallery with tiles (responsive)
Second part is to help me choose and configure WP plugins for the following needs:
* Voting plugin which allows each registered user to suggest 2 options, the new options require admin approval. All registered users can vote for unlimited amount of options.
* YouTube integration plugin that lists videos from a YouTube channel and displays them in a grid
* Calendar widget where we can mark recurring events
* Email subscription plugin (the classic “put your email here to receive our newsletter”)
* Add an extra text field on the WP user registration page
* User registrations need to be approved by an administrator
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online