I built a website that is located at http://www.nchdipol.eu.
I need a computer software (Windows, C++, C#, Delphi) that can load, modify or create a similar website. It needs to stay HTML, jQuery and jQueryMobile so that it can be converted to a mobile app should the need come.
The Websites will all have the same Outline:
1-20 cases (Fall)
In each case, 1-50 pages.
- Each page can contain HTML (with Rich Editor for wiswyg editing), additionally, 0-5 buttons that open a dialog with text or with an image.
- From each page, you can navigate to the next or to the previous page. Alternatively, a "bifurcation" in the case can be inserted, in which the navigation at the bottom of the page leads to one of the two "next" pages or one "previous" page.
- From the last page, obviously, you can only go back.
My idea is:
- Tree structure on the left to navigate the cases, and the pages, where also the bifurcations can be seen (multi-level).
- RichText / HTML source switchable editor on the right above for the page text.
- Seven Buttons right below, that you can either leave empty or define them to show Text or images.
The Software has to be able to create, load and save the websites from a disk. No FTP connectivity or similar is needed.