These are the obstacles we need to overcome with our job application Knack database and find solutions. The database is a multistep very similar to the templated applications system knack has in it's library.
- The applicant needs to be able to fill all details from a super choice form, that information populate the government form and attach email in PDF that goes to admin email.
- The applicant need to be able to fill all details from the tax declaration form, that information populate the government form and attach email in PDF that goes to admin email.
A couple of suggestions / thoughts on how this could be done…
A) Instead of having the applicant download, print and re-upload the forms as it is now, we could provide a link to a PDF form that can be completed online and downloaded with the information in it and then that complete form uploaded.
B) Use an API to take the data from Knack and fill in a PDF form automatically that is emails to admin, even though this would be a seperate email it might be a good solution.
- Another issue is that for the admin area of our system we have a print function but it is only printing the first visable page, not all the field as shown on the screen.
- The email that is generated and emailed to admin on completion of an application needs to also display induction results (answers to questions). The can just be done through the formatting of that email within the knack system
- We need a way to force them to download a PDF handbook and not let them move forward until they have. Or even email them the handbook and have them acknowledge they have received it before moving forward.