I have a very simple design with two pages and I don't know if you even need to "cut" anything from the layered psd. The attached design (png-files) can be built from ground up by a skilled boostrap v3 coder, only using the framework (html, css) and the images I think.
(But I have the high-resolution psd and font-information given by professional graphic designer and the final design should look exactly the same - I also have the font-information and color-information).
* I expect a high quality easy to use/read html that follow the best design principles for Bootstrap v3.
* Should be responsive and work as show in "view-mobile-tablet" image attached.
* Should use Bootstrap v3 because I like the colors used in that.
* Should have example navigation using best practice, with mobile/tablet navigation that works nice.
* One meny point in header should have a mouse-over menu to show our products before click.
* Use font-awesome for icons.
* Tiny, tiny bit of shadows as you see is important for this "simple" plain look.
* Must be easy to implement the background boxes on the content-page, like just one css-tag or similar.
Here is example on what kind of bootstrap v3 code I want:
[login to view URL] - standard bootstrap v3 html5 code and only one file that overrides colors/shapes if needed some places.
It is important to write the code with nice view-source code, without lot/more third party modules than used in website above.
Let me know what experience you have and feel free to show any example relevant work with clean html/css/boostrap v3.
I will later use your template to implemement into wordpress, but that I will do myself as I need to know how it works. I know html5 and boostrap well, but not css. That is why I like standard bootstrap where lot of design can be done from html and bootstrap takes care of different viewpoints. Bootstrap v3 offers a lof of standard components, like alert-boxes, form, form-spacing and elements I really like to use. So don't go crazy with changing how boostrap v3 works.
- 2 html-files (using the same header and menu).
- The bootstrap files (css/js).
- All css/js should be local (no remote/external css/js).
- As small files as possible/clean code.
67 freelancers are bidding on average $293 for this job
Hi there, I can do it for you. I can start work now and will done in 24 hours. I have read your requirement details and have checked the JPG images attached.
Hey Have done a lot of work with bootstrap Some work samples: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Assuming the tablet view will be similar to mobile? Thanks Vish
Web Developer 5 year’s experienced on PSD to Bootstrap HTML conversion programming skills used HTML / CSS / JQUERY / Responsive code on technologies to Desktop. Tablet. Mobile!!!