Project Overview and Details
1. An interactive web site is required where questions from different subjects like Python, Oracle, Data Science etc. will be shown and candidates can practice them online.
2. This question sets will be under two categories one for free and second set of questions can be accessed using paid membership option.
3. Based on membership options a candidate can select a set of subject(s) for monthly or yearly plan. Candidate can see all the subjects and few questions for each subject.
4. For some questions the responses can have video-based solutions.
5. Web site will allow options to use the quizzes for the general candidate, and IT companies can also leverage it for their employee's selection process.
6. Web site should allow to add new subjects dynamically, and newly added questions should be shown on the webpage without code changes.
7. Question upload to the database will be based on excel sheet and only admin can perform that operation and this feature will not be shown to the users or companies.
8. Website will be hosted on the cloud platform and allow to scale
9. We need support for six months post the website goes live.
10. All login authentication will be based on OTP based access.
11. After project goes live, we need support for 15 days.
12. Sample questions bank in an excel file will provided for the development team.
Bid Selection Process - Interested freelancers or companies need to share the project proposed architecture, high level implementation approach, UI Interface and delivery timelines as proposal response.
Project proposal should be submitted no later than Dec 2nd 6.00 PM EST. Successful party need to show case any existing implementation with live demos or any other presentation mode.
Payment Plan - Signed amount will be paid in three installment and will be tied to the agreed milestones.
Questions: Any project questions should be formerly planned and should be sent in a word document, and ad-hoc chat-based
requests will not be entertained.