My company, Exemplar Global, is seeking IT Contractors in the Sydney area to aid in the completion of a project.
If this position would be of interest to you please contact me [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
Below are the job details:
IT Project Contractor position available
Seeking an IT professional with experience in coding to support in the completion of project work.
The project has an estimated 185 hours of work remaining.
Successful applicants will reach a mutually acceptable number of project hours they are able to work each week, and will be offered a contract of up to 2 months.
Work times will be highly flexible and largely off-site, but will require an initial period of time in the office.
We are offering remuneration of $100 per hour (negotiable dependent upon the experience and capability of the applicant).
• Experience with any of the following coding languages: c#, Java Script, and html
• Understands or has worked with databases
• Possess sound problem solving skills.
Examples of what needs to be done:
1. Develop web API method for payment via Payflow Pro Profiles for AUD
2. Develop Web API method for payment via E4 gateway for USD using Transamour token
3. Allow staff to take payments using (1) and (2) above via Dynamics 365
4. Develop App using ASP.Net Core to automate daily payment due using wen jobs for (1) and (2) above and update associated records in Dynamics
5. Develop App to generate daily report for transfer to Accpac/Navision via excel spreadsheet and update. This app is to be written in ASP.Net Core
25 freelancers are bidding on average $107/hour for this job
Hi, I am interested in your IT Coding support. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. Please see my portfolio at http://www.freelancer.com/u/narendragautam.html Thank-you Narendra
Hi, I am an expert in ASP.net. You can see my work history and feedbacks. I will ensure that the overall application is robust and easy to maintain and happy to discuss the details. Regards,