We are looking for a highly qualified website builder who can help us in the creation of our website. We are publishing a power point presentation to follow in order to implement the different pages of the website. The design of the site is as follows:
- A Landing page; with several calls to action, find a Job and Hire Talents, follow the instructions given in the powerpoint, please benchmark the similar sites, avaialable in the power point to create content, in the same page also insert a description of the site's operation, inspired by the site inserted as a reference (Slide 3). Continue on the same page with the sections shown in slide 4; use video as reference for counter.
- Subpage footer - It must be the same on each page, it must be very similar to the one shown as an example in slide 5 of the presentation.
- Subpage - Find Jobs - connected to the "Find Jobs" button on the landing page, must open a screen in which users can have a complete view of the projects available on the site, differentiate the types of offers through the set of colors shown in slide 1. Allows who go on this page to see the open positions just if you are logged into the platform otherwise redirect to sign up sub-page.
- Subpage - Hire Talent - Redirect the companies to a questionnaire composed of 4 main questions and that once the process of answering is over redirects the user to a contact form; all the answers to the questionnaire must obviously be saved and associated to the name given by the company in the contact form.
- Subpage - About - Very simple page, structured in three different sections Manifesto; Team and Mission. Refer to the example of the site in slide 8.
- Subpage - Blog - Similar to the example in slide 9.
- Subpage sign-up: Allow pre-registration to candidates through the three different systems listed in slide number 10, once done, send an email to the company for manual evaluation and if the candidate is considered suitable send an invitation to complete the registration, slides 11-12.
If you want to get to know more, write us.