We want to make a mobile application. We have a mobile-template in HTML. The mobile template is fully complete (design) -> already includes a Login page, Signup Page etc.. No coding has been done yet in terms of functionality.
Who we are:
What we have:
1. Full Mobile template (all HTML) (contains Login + Signup Pages already etc).
2. Basic knowledge of Node.js.
What we need:
1. Looking for an experienced coder who has experience with building HTML-based apps with Node.js for cross-platform mobile apps.
2. Based on the mobile html-template that we have, we need you to create:
- A functioning Login for users (client (mobile app) + server)
- A functioning Signup for users (client (mobile app) + server)
- RESTful API via Node.js
- Must work via Node.js, Express and MongoDB
- Login possibly via (npm) Passport?
2. It must be built professionally, in a way that it is secure (auth tokens?)
3. The login must contain a button to "Login with facebook" (can be done via Passport in Node.js?).
4. Before and after the project, we want to have Skype calls (with Teamviewer), with a full explanation on the code (client + server sided), teaching me how this works. I am an experienced coder in most languages. I just need an initial push to get an understanding of the mobile app industry with html, to started.
Server can be done via localhost.
Also, if I have questions about it, and how to proceed further with coding, we can do Skype calls. These calls will be paid at your hourly rate.
Summary (End Product):
Our Mobile HTML theme must have a fully functioning login + signup, with "Facebook Login" option. It must be secure (auth tokens), and include a RESTful API.
Both client (html) and server (node.js) must be setup. A full explanation and guide is needed at the end, as well as availibility for possible future questions. Therefore, we're asking for an experienced person.
We do NOT need the app to be published in the Android/iOS store YET. We do need instructions on everything though, also on how we can eventually publish this HTML as a (native) iOS and Android app, because that is the goal.