Within an existing website you have to create as attached and as per details below. It is important that you have excelent understanding of css and how to use a lightbox (in combination of scrollbars within the lightbox). The result has to be 100% neat and working on all devices and browsers. See attached image that you need to build. You will not be chosen if I see you didn't read this very carefully.
> use 1 separate css file for all modifications
> you have to work full time on this project and not work on other projects until this project is finished.
- 25px all around the light box margin with grey overlay
- lightbox will be fullscreen if width of screen < 705 px.
- the lightbox will open when a user clicks on > full details from door to door and will open the content of a url. Example code: <a class="booking_module" href="#booking_module_content" onclick="open_fancybox(2,'https%3A%2F%[url removed, login to view]%2Fmaps%2Fembed%2Fv1%2Fdirections%3Forigin%3D52.3702157%2C4.8951678999999%26destination%3D52.37194%2C4.901236%26mode%3Dwalking%26key%3DAIzaSyCtuAtOxz7mWURDpxoei4JG45rXGYZluaQ')"><strong>(Kaart)</strong><span></span></a>
- vertical scrollbar if required (content is more than fits vertically in screen)
- use existing software for lightbox, BUT make sure existing (other lightboxes that open with other links) are not affected!!
- test crossbrowser en cross device
vertical scroll list
- Put everything in here: <div style="width:100%; padding-top:5px;" id="0subtab" class="subtab ui-tabs ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all">
- Take into account dat numbers, text, and images can all be larger or smaller and that the lay-out has to adjust accordingly, keeping all margins and offsets and overall layout well.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
Hello there. I can do it for you once I have over 8 years of experience as a web developer and experience with lightbox and much more. Chat me and let's discuss it, thank you!