Requirement is to develop a simple (bare bones) single page website and host it on digital ocean. There is no logins or CMS to maintain. It will take a user input (a url) and some checkboxes and return a pdf file. Other requirements include:
- build the site using Django framework
- Add google adsense on the page
- Ability to support multiple languages
- Hosting it on digital ocean
- Add google analytics
- standard security features
-- check inputs, denial of service style attacks either using captcha or google's nocaptcha
1. build the site using Django framework
1a. take url and couple of options as checkboxes and returns a pdf. Initially a dummy pdf can be returned (preferred not to use popup for pdf). I am using this webpage as reference: [url removed, login to view] as starting point. You are free to experiment and whatever works in the budget.
2 Add google adsense on the page If possible make it customizable so that couple of different layouts with adsense can be tested.
3. Ability to support multiple languages or internationalization.
4. Hosting it on digital ocean. Have a domain name and the IP address should be connected to the domain.
5. Add google analytics
6. standard security features -- check inputs, denial of service style attacks either using captcha or google's nocaptcha
7. Code needs to be well structured and easy to understand.