1. My website has many pages.
2. There are 2 types of page:
a. Page has single post
b. Page has multiple posts. It is search page. Multiple posts will be shown on the search page if they match the search criteria.
3. The posts are added to the website by registered users. A registered user is either normal user (signed up by email address as username and a password) or google social login user.
4. Each post has its unique absolute url.
5. Tech stack: django, python, ubuntu, jQuery.
6. Need to implement Facebook comment plugin for each post on both types of page mentioned above (single-post page and multiple-post page)
7. User should be notified by email whenever there is a new comment on his/her posts.
8. Users should be able to moderate comments on his/her own posts. (Note: A registered user is either normal user (signed up by email address as username and a password) or google social login user). Is this requirement doable?
7 freelancers are bidding on average $36 for this job
Hey, I can do this using Django/Python. I will give you a demo before we actually implement it on your website. you can get a overview of my skills from my profile page. Thank you.