Well, this project is no rocket science. I have had working Vue powered website and it needed the redesign. The guy taking this task had no prior Vue knowledge. He refreshed the design but broken some vue dynamic expressions. The result is that some parts have static text instead of variables and other parts miss conditions. I do not have a time to merge his changes and review each line of code if it is correct.
What I want from you:
* install the Vue frontend application
* checkout master branch and create new branch from it
* merge designer's branch file by file
* test the result and verify it is working correctly
* if you have HTML/CSS coding skills, please simplify his code. I love short, clean and tidy code.
* push your branch and create a merge request ready to apply
The project installation is described here: [login to view URL]
I will provide you a configuration file pointing to live backend so you just need to copy that config file on correct place and run nmp run dev. If you are experienced Vue developer, you will know what to do.
To evaluate a neccessary amount of work, look to diff: [login to view URL]
Designer's live endpoint is there: [login to view URL]
Master branch live endpoint is there: [login to view URL]
The result must look the same as on hassan subdomain and functionality of beta subdomain must be restored. Your local project, hassan and beta will point to the same database.
* rating of similar tasks
* Vue experience
* price (I would prefer <100€)
I tend to have a long term relationship with developers.