The software you are working with integrates ecommerce storefronts with marketplaces such as ebay.
We need a front end developer to do the following:
• Produce clean front end code from Photoshop designs including HTML and CSS whilst working in the Bootstrap framework.
• You must understand that you’re in a Grails application framework to be successful in developing the front end of our product – therefore you must be able to run the Grails application on your dev box.
• You must have good working experience with SVN or CVS and be able to work on the front-end files along with the back-end Devs in the team.
• Work closely with the Product Manager and Developer roles to deliver a high quality user interface.
• Excellent eye for detail
• Your HTML and CSS is crystal clear and squeaky clean. We've said this above, but it's so important we're saying it again.
• HTML and CSS (Must have)
• Java/JSP/Tag Libraries and/or Groovy/Grails/GSP (preferred), PHP acceptable.
• Bootstrap (Must have)
• JQuery (Must have)
• Basic image editing using your choice of software
You will need to be able to work from our office in the City to get up to speed quickly and able to work from home.
• Minimum 5 years development experience
• Understanding of Technology and the Software development process
• Be self-motivated and able to work autonomously from home or our office
• You should have examples of your work available online so that we can "view source" and be amazed.
• Preferably, you have published already or are working on your own Bootstrap template. Ideally, you are a Bootstrap project contributor.
• Ideally, your resume is a Grails application backed by a relational or document database. Or XML file, we appreciate simplicity.
89 freelancers are bidding on average $54/hour for this job
Project: Online Ecommerce Marketplace Website Skills: Magento, Woocommerce, Prestashop, OpenCart Experience: 14 Years Expertise: Website Development Team Size: Dedicated Programmer